No Bake Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Cups Recipe
1 cup Nilla wafers
jar prepared lemon curd
⅓ cup greek yogurt
4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese
½ cup confectioner’s sugar
1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
8 oz. raspberries
fresh mint leaves (optional)
1. In a ziploc bag, crush wafers. Set aside.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer (or a bowl an electric hand mixer), beat cream cheese until just softened. Add greek yogurt, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes.
3. Using small glass cups, wide-mouth jars, or champagne flutes as vessels, assemble the dessert in the following order: crushed wafer, lemon curd, cheesecake mixture, raspberry. If desired, garnish with mint.
Angry Mac & Cheese Recipe
4 tbsp butter
¼ cup flour
2 1/2 cups milk, hot
1-2 tbsp dijon mustard
3 tbsp sambal olek
4 oz sharp cheddar, shredded
4 oz pepper jack, shredded
2 oz colby jack, shredded
1 cup salt and pepper potato chips, crushed
½ lb macaroni pasta, cooked al dente
Chef’s note: This recipe works best when prepared in an oven-safe pan. If you don’t have one on hand, prepare first part of recipe in a regular, heavy-bottomed pan, then transfer to baking dish before putting in the oven.
1. Preheat oven to 375. Heat a large, heavybottomed pan over medium flame. When it’s hot, add butter.
2. Once butter is foamy, add flour and use a wooden spoon or whisk to combine with butter and create a paste. This is your “roux.” Continue to cook the roux for 2-3 minutes.
3. 1 cup at a time, add in milk, whisking to combine with roux. Roux should melt into the milk and get thicker as it cooks. Once all the milk is combined, add dijon mustard, sambal olek, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat to a simmer, and cook for 10 minutes, until mixture is thick.
4. Remove pan from heat and add in all cheeses, whisking to combine. Once cheese has
melted, you should have a nice, thick cheese sauce. At this point, add in cooked macaroni, and stir to coat all pasta.
5. Top macaroni and cheese with crushed potato chips, drizzle with olive oil, and bake
uncovered for 25 minutes.